Who we are
This website is operated by Byron Woolacombe Holidays.
Byron Holidays Woolacombe Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 5644119 whose registered office address is RT Marke & Co , 69 High Street, Bideford, EX39 2AT
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties. For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their cookie policies as appropriate.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies — these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies — these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies — these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Performance cookies — these cookies collect information about how you use our website, eg which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies — these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
- Targeting cookies — also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
The cookies we use
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” (as described above and in particular, the navigation analytics cookie described in the table) to help us analyse how the site is used. The information generated by those cookies about your use of this website and your current IP-address will be transmitted by your browser to and will be stored by Google on servers in the United States and other countries. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to us. You may choose not to opt-in to permit use of the Google cookies and thereafter you can prevent that use by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website (see above). You may also stop the transmission of information generated by the cookies about your use of this website and of your IP address to Google, by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Google also displays adverts for on third-party websites.
You may reject or delete the Google advertising cookie i.e. you may opt out of Google’s interest-based advertising program by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page https://adssettings.google.co.uk/anonymous
We combine data collected by Google Analytics, with data about our adverts that have been shown using the Google Display Network or DoubleClick for Advertisers, to understand how anonymous users interact with this website after seeing our adverts. We do this to analyse and optimise our advertising campaigns.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to Byron, Beach Road, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7BS or call 01271 871643.
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on 8th November 2018 and last updated on 8th November 2018.
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you via a message on our website.